Thursday, February 2, 2012

Website Revamp

And so, a new year and a new website. Yes, I know...it's about time! Sometimes it takes the criticisms of others to get your butt into gear and get motivated. Yet still, it was quite overdue. I have added a lot of new pages and areas to the website but please be patient as it is still under much construction. I invite you to take a look around and feel free to offer your opinions.

One of the major changes that I want to point out is where it says "Friends' Creative Works". I find one of the best ways to get your work out there is to share what you have done with those who enjoy the craft as much as you do. So, feel free to send me your work...with name, website/blog address and any other information you think you would like to share about your stories, poetries, etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment