Monday, October 29, 2012

Hangin' with Sandy

This past weekend I was invited to a few Halloween parties. While I was actually a gypsy everyone thought I was a pirate. So much for having a distinguished look! Oh well, my only question now is, "where's my ship me matee??" With Sandy making her presence know all over the east coast we might be better off in Noah's Ark anyway. Really though, my area is not as bad as with previous hurricanes but there are friends of mine who are not so lucky. However, all we can all really do is take precautions and hope they are enough. News stations have been doing an awesome job keeping us updated and even President Obama encouraged everyone to follow the instructions of emergency personnel. All we can do at this point is wait for it to pass over with some movies, books, hot chocolate (maybe something stronger if you like) and something munch on. Be safe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment