Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My December Challenge: Day 2

So far, I've taken care of my social network responsibilities...getting great advice from fellow writers is a must. There are so many great talents out there sometimes there is no need to reinvent the wheel. Just stand on the shoulders of those who came before  you.

My plan today is to read some, write alot and read some more. I will attempt to complete a chapter or two per day...as well as work on more character developments. I am still working through the outline process but it will take me a little time as I have written nine full chapters thus far. I've been thinking that I would like to take on the 10/10/10 Reading Challenge: 10 different novels from 10 different genres by 10 different authors (my adapted version perhaps). So, if you have any great book suggestion I would be more than happy to hear it.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment