Monday, December 3, 2012

My December Challenge: Day 1

Yes, I realize we are already a few days in December. I guess I will just have to write through the New Year. While I did not write as many words as I would have liked(migraine headaches are the worst) I did manage on developing more of the characters I foresee coming into play. What an adrenaline rush! What started out as a simple fantasy fiction will develop into so much more. I have always been a free writer...this has been a major strength in my writing; the ability to right logically from one scenario to the next without an outline has been a major asset. However, now that I am working so many more characters and scenes into my story it will be vital to keep it all organized. So it looks as if I will have to bite the bullet, so to speak, and develop the outline. Still, I have decided to follow the advice of another writer and give myself permission to veer off the outline trail if the story or my characters deem it necessary. The plot of my book: A young woman finds herself in a place of doubt and self discovery when she finds out that she is the descendant of a long line of Clairsentient Vampires.


No comments:

Post a Comment