Thursday, December 6, 2012

My December Challenge: Day 3

I am so stoked! Yes, I said stoked. Why? Because I can visualize the story coming into a turning point now. So many discoveries my characters are making about each other and themselves. I'm pretty sure when all is said and done there will be a lot of editing and reworking to do but knowing that I would have a finished product is the first step. I am still undecided as to whether I will self publish or send my work into a publishing company. I guess it will partly depend on the responses I get once I try to get feedback from other authors and my editor.

Yesterday, I managed on writing about 1000 words, keeping up with my social media responsibilities yet still do the laundry, cook dinner and clean up the kitchen; all while giving my kids (one at home and one in college) and my husband the family time they deserved. It's no wonder I had one of the best sleeps I've had in a long time.

Oh and remember, if you are a Twitterer you can follow me at @lorrper...Facebook @lperfictionwriter. If you would like to read excerpts from my book follow my book page @leyendadesangre

No comments:

Post a Comment